Model 41 ECH35 With Wooden Case
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ernsmiths (Scharnberg Strauss); Adelaide
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Model 41 ECH35 [With Wooden Case] - Ernsmiths Scharnberg Strauss;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
This is an unusual model 41 with a wooden case.
The usual Model 41 with Bakelite case
A later Model 41 exists with the following valves: 6AN7 6SF7 6M5 5Y3GT
- External source of data
- Information courtest of guest Anthony Denton
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ernsmiths (Scharnberg Strauss); Adelaide