- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
Audio (to hear)
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 460/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s) 11 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 155; 220 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 10 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Goldklang 58 4006 - Schaub und Schaub-Lorenz
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 640 x 390 x 275 mm / 25.2 x 15.4 x 10.8 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12.4 kg / 27 lb 5 oz (27.313 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 399.00 DM
- External source of data
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Goldklang 58 is part of the collections of the following members.