- Manufacturer / Brand
- Siera; Belgien
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet, IF regeneration; ZF/IF 475 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 4 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 17 cm = 6.7 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B15, SB15 - Siera; Belgien
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
2 Band reception:
Tuning scale light bulb type: 8070 (10V, 200mA).Loudspeaker Philips type 4281. Connectors for second loudspeaker and for pick-up.Same chassis as Philips 529HU.Attention: Chassis connected to the mains !
- LW: 800 - 2000 m.
- BC: 200 - 585 m.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.3 kg / 0 lb 10.6 oz (0.661 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,495.00 BFr
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Siera memento of tubes and models 1932-1946)
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 440 models, 400 with images and 178 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Siera; Belgien