- Manufacturer / Brand
- Siera; Belgien
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 128 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 145; 200; 220; 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 21 cm = 8.3 inch
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: S110A - Siera; Belgien
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 490 x 330 x 250 mm / 19.3 x 13 x 9.8 inch
3 Band reception:
Tuning scale light bulbs type: 2 x 8045D (6,3V, 320mA).Loudspeaker Philips type 9682. Connectors for second loudspeaker and for pick-up.The cabinet is made from moulded bakelite with varnished wooden trimmings.This model is comparable with Philips 655A.Attention: This model is only listed in the Siera-Philips equivalence list made by Philips in 1942. It is possible that it was never built.
- LW: 708 - 2000 m.
- BC: 186 - 585 m.
- SW: 13,8 - 50,5 m.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Siera-Philips equivalence list (1942) by Philips)
- Model page created by Dirk Bladt. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 438 models, 398 with images and 178 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Siera; Belgien