- Manufacturer / Brand
- Siera; Belgien
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Wave bands
- Ready for FM, has Broadcast, Long Wave, several Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 145; 200; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 18 cm = 7.1 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: S272A - Siera; Belgien
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 500 x 310 x 210 mm / 19.7 x 12.2 x 8.3 inch
FM = 87.5 - 100 MHz (requires FM unit)
SW2a = 9.5 - 12 MHz
SW2b = 5.92 - 18.2 MHz
MW = 517 - 1622 kHz
LW = 150 - 395 kHz
Loudspeaker: 9746X (5Ω) or 9786X (5Ω) .
This radio is prepared for FM reception with the use of FM tuner unit 7768-12, in which case 8 tubes are present.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.5 kg / 18 lb 11.6 oz (18.722 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 5,100.00 BFr
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Hugo Sneyers. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 437 models, 396 with images and 177 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Siera; Belgien