- Manufacturer / Brand
- Siera; Belgien
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110; 125; 200; 220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 17 cm = 6.7 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: S425U - Siera; Belgien
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 490 x 330 x 250 mm / 19.3 x 13 x 9.8 inch
3 Band reception:
Tuning scale light bulbs type: 2 x 8095 (19V, 90mA).Loudspeaker Philips type 9708. Connectors for second loudspeaker and for pick-up.This model is comparable with Philips 625U. See also Telefunken 365GWK Sw (Philips Eindhoven origin) with foldable lid above the slanted dial.The booklet "Siera memento of tubes and models 1932-1946" mentions a EBL21 as LF output amplifier, which is clearly wrong.
- LW: 750 - 2000 m.
- BC: 192 - 575 m.
- SW: 15,5 - 51 m.
Attention: chassis connected to the mains !
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.2 kg / 18 lb 1 oz (18.062 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Siera memento of tubes and models 1932-1946)
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 438 models, 398 with images and 178 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Siera; Belgien