- Manufacturer / Brand
- Siera; Belgien
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 128 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 145; 200; 220; 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 21.5 cm = 8.5 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: S4A - Siera; Belgien
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 340 x 400 x 270 mm / 13.4 x 15.7 x 10.6 inch
3 Band reception:
Tuning scale light bulb type: 8045D (6,3V, 320mA).Loudspeaker Philips type 2369. Connectors for second loudspeaker and for pick-up.This model is comparable with Fenno Seura V SRA (S4A), Ténor T4A-20 and Philips_456A-20.
- LW: 725 - 2000 m.
- BC: 198 - 585 m.
- SW: 16 - 51 m.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12.2 kg / 26 lb 14 oz (26.872 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 2,200.00 BFR
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Siera memento of tubes and models 1932-1946)
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 438 models, 398 with images and 178 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Siera; Belgien
The model is part of the collections of the following members.