- Manufacturer / Brand
- Siera; Belgien
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 454 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 145; 200; 220; 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 17 cm = 6.7 inch
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: S88A - Siera; Belgien
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 350 x 230 x 180 mm / 13.8 x 9.1 x 7.1 inch
3 Band reception:
Tuning scale light bulbs type: 8092D (10V, 200mA).Loudspeaker Philips type 9648. No connectors for external loudspeaker or pick-up.This model is comparable with:
- BC: 160 - 570 m.
- SW1: 13,5 - 45 m.
- SW2: 45 - 160 m.
- Philips 493A without suffix "-xx"
- Fenno Seppo 42V but with LW instead of 2nd SW
- Dux V411 but with LW instead of 2nd SW
Attention: The mains is connected to the chassis.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.9 kg / 12 lb 15.9 oz (12.996 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Siera memento of tubes and models 1932-1946)
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 439 models, 400 with images and 178 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Siera; Belgien