- Manufacturer / Brand
- Siera; Belgien
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 13 cm = 5.1 inch
- Power out
- 0.4 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SA6081T - Siera; Belgien
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 260 x 185 x 100 mm / 10.2 x 7.3 x 3.9 inch
3 wavebands: MW 185 to 572 m, SW2 95 to 47 m, SW1 42 to 19 m. Ferrite antenna.
Sold in Portugal.
- Price in first year of sale
- 2'495.00 PTE
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Mario Coelho. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 436 models, 396 with images and 177 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Siera; Belgien