- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sonneclair, Hannecart & Dannay; Fourmies, Paris, Montreuil, Montrouge
- 1950 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Lux 50 - Sonneclair, Hannecart & Dannay
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
See also model Sonneclair Lux 50 Radio/Phono with 78 rpm record player.
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 120 models, 102 with images and 21 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sonneclair, Hannecart & Dannay; Fourmies, Paris, Montreuil, Montrouge
The model Lux 50 is part of the collections of the following members.