- Manufacturer / Brand
- Telefunken; Wien
- 1936 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 185; 220; 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 20 cm = 7.9 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: T530WK - Telefunken; Wien
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 540 x 270 x 240 mm / 21.3 x 10.6 x 9.4 inch
See also model Telefunken 337W.
- Model page created by Francisc VISKY. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 109 models, 95 with images and 79 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Telefunken; Wien
Forum contributions about this model: Telefunken; Wien: T530WK
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
Hello to everybody! First of all I am the happy owner of the Radio Katalog-s by Erb Ernst. Beautiful work done… well done.
I checked it out with one of my radio set. Is a Telefunken . On dial it is written the type T530WK but on the back is 5A.
In the catalog (pg. 285): it appears at Austrian branch but with other name (337w?) as an reflex super. It is true that on my set there is a label with 5A . What is under the label only Mr. Erb knows?!
Francisc VISKY, 25.Oct.07