- Manufacturer / Brand
- Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.(Tasma);Mascot, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Tasma
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 458 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / AC 210; 240; Batt. 90 & 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tasmaport 676 - Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.Tasma;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Tasmaport advertised in February 1940 for 17GNS and £2/19/6 extra for an AC power converter attachment.
- Price in first year of sale
- 17.85 AUS £
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. III
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Mingay's Radio Diagram & I.F. Index
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 260 models, 122 with images and 137 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Thom & Smith Pty. Ltd.(Tasma);Mascot, NSW