Bolex Paillard Sonorizer
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Paillard AG; St. Croix
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Bolex Paillard Sonorizer - Paillard AG; St. Croix
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10 x 12 x 14.5 inch / 254 x 305 x 368 mm
- Bolex Paillard Sonorizer;
Description from Bolexcollector.com:
"Introduced in 1960 and manufactured in Germany, the Sonorizer allowed sound to be added to 8mm films. Narration, sound effects or music could be recorded onto film with a magnetic stripe while the film was being projected. The device consisted of an amplifier, sound head, speaker and directional microphone. Film from the feed reel of the projector was threaded through the sound head and back through the gate. This sound head allowed an audio track to be played, erased or recorded. The amp and speaker could be latched together to form a portable unit with handle..."
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 28.5 lb (28 lb 8 oz) / 12.939 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Paillard-Bolex GmbH, München: Ihr Vorführgerät wird zum Magnetton-Projektor durch BOLEX Sonorizer)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 545 models, 256 with images and 302 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Paillard AG; St. Croix