- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy
- 1957 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 cm = 4.7 inch
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Marilyn - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Model page created by Paolo De Vincentis. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 247 models, 239 with images and 16 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Italy
Forum contributions about this model: Unknown - CUSTOM: Marilyn
Threads: 1 | Posts: 4