- Manufacturer / Brand
- Vica (Talleres), Capdevila; Barcelona
- 1950 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 125 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 16 cm = 6.3 inch
- Power out
- 4.5 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 163 [ECH41] - Vica Talleres, Capdevila;
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 410 x 270 x 215 mm / 16.1 x 10.6 x 8.5 inch
See model 163 [ECH4] (no rimlock tubes).
- Model page created by Gidi Verheijen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 70 models, 47 with images and 28 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Vica (Talleres), Capdevila; Barcelona