Brilliant 46A var 1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Waldorp, N.V. Ned. Instrumentenfabriek, Den Haag
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 125, 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 17 cm = 6.7 inch
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Brilliant 46A [var 1] - Waldorp, N.V. Ned.
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 560 x 800 x 240 mm / 22 x 31.5 x 9.4 inch
- Illuminated front glass plate with 3 swallows and a globe, case is shaped like a tulip.
Chassis type Philips 209U, loudspeaker Philips 9678 with wooden reflector
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 15 kg / 33 lb 0.6 oz (33.04 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 370.00 Dfl
- Source of data
- Technisch- Commercieel - Radio Vademecum Staleman
- Mentioned in
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by John Hupse † 28.9.20. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 140 models, 91 with images and 42 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Waldorp, N.V. Ned. Instrumentenfabriek, Den Haag