7 tubes Battery
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Templeton
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave(s) and Police.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 135 & 2 or 3 & -2 Volt
- Magnetic loudspeaker (reed) generic.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 7 tubes Battery - Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Mentioned in
- -- Schematic
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 7 = 1936 and before (Riders 7-3)
- Other Models
Here you find 472 models, 74 with images and 435 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)