Clarion C-101 The Saratoga
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Templeton
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Clarion C-101 The Saratoga - Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15.375 x 13.375 x 15.5 inch / 391 x 340 x 394 mm
Same chassis as model C-100 but with record player.
Photofact see under Trade name: Clarion.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 15 = 1947 and before
- Mentioned in
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 06, 1946
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Dat 10-46, set 5, folder 465-9)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (January 1946 page 103. March 1946 page 36, 119. April 1946 page 109. June 1946 page 97.)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Clarion Folder Form 102 for 1946.
- Other Models
Here you find 472 models, 74 with images and 435 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)