- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Templeton
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: C-105A Clarionette - Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago
- Console with any shape - in general
- The Clarion model C-105-A has a "Self Contained Loop Antenna".
Photofact see under Trade name: Clarion.
In 1947 Clarion has a big ad called "Featuring the 1947 Radio Style parade" with a console Clarionette, the model C-102-V and Clarion Holiday, a portable. We don't know the differences between the earlier model C-105A, described by Photofact folder October 1946, set 6, folder 466-7 and that model Clarionette from the ad - but we believe there has not much been changed - and therefore we keep it at the moment on the same model page.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 15 = 1947 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Dat 10-46, set 6, folder 466-7)
- Other Models
Here you find 472 models, 74 with images and 435 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Warwick Mfg. Corp., Chicago (Clarion)