- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago
- 1933 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 262 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 05A - Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 4 = ca. 1934 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 310 models, 95 with images and 279 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago