22B5 Ch= 2B
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 456 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 15 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 22B5 Ch= 2B - Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago
- Console with any shape - in general
- Class A Push-Pull audio amplifier.
BC: 530-1740 kHz
SW: 5.8-18.3 MHz.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 6 = 1935 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 314 models, 100 with images and 282 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Wells-Gardner & Co.; Chicago