MK Modelsuper Triolet
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amroh NV (Radio Bulletin monthly), Muiden
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 457.5 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 127/220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 4 W (unknown quality)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: MK Modelsuper Triolet - Amroh NV Radio Bulletin
- Chassis only or for «building in»
The Triolet could be built on chassis CH53, together with the Novocon Tuning Scale TD103 and 4040 glass plate.
Mentioned is the use of either Coil Set 736 or 148. However, using chassis CH53 it proved to be quite difficult to place the 148 due to its bigger measures. (Coils Set 148 delivers the extra Marine Wave).
See also later model Amroh Triolet 2.
- Mentioned in
- Radio Bulletin (September 1953)
- Model page created by Rob Majoor. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 238 models, 208 with images and 227 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amroh NV (Radio Bulletin monthly), Muiden