US541 (U.S. 541)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Audiola, Nordisk Solar Industri A/S; Kolding
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 444 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-220 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: US541 - Audiola, Nordisk Solar
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Audiola US541 (U.S. 541);
- Mentioned in
- -- Schematic (Ratesksa Diagram Nr. 713)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 19 models, 18 with images and 7 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Audiola, Nordisk Solar Industri A/S; Kolding