- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 130; 220; 240 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Beomaster 900 K 2232 - Bang & Olufsen B&O; Struer
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 744 x 146 x 230 mm / 29.3 x 5.7 x 9.1 inch
Equivalent to Beomaster 900M, but with additional speakers (Note: type numbers may differ.)
One semiconductor per type listed.
Weitere Unterlagen beim Beomaster 900 RG
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.3 kg / 18 lb 4.5 oz (18.282 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 5,260.00 ATS
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Beomaster 900 K is part of the collections of the following members.
The model Beomaster 900 K can be seen in the following museums.