- Manufacturer / Brand
- Dux Radio AB; Stockholm
- 1950 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 120; 135; 160; 225 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: U319 - Dux Radio AB; Stockholm
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 904 x 837 x 415 mm / 35.6 x 33 x 16.3 inch
Bandwidth switch, wide/narrow.
- LW: 700 - 2000 m
- MW: 190 -600 m
- SW1: 15.4 - 20.1 m
- SW2: 20 - 26 m
- SW3: 24.8 - 32.4 m
- SW4: 32.4 - 42.2 m
- SW5: 39.5 - 51.5 m.
The DUX U319 has the same technical data as U318, U320, U1259 and U1317.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 39 kg / 85 lb 14.4 oz (85.903 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Dux technical description 1950/51)
- Model page created by Lars Nord. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 202 models, 158 with images and 106 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Dux Radio AB; Stockholm