Olympic-Opta Magnet 5735W
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Loewe-(Opta); Deutschland
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Löwe Radio
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s); Export model
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 10 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 150; 220 Volt
- 3 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 3.5 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Olympic-Opta Magnet 5735W - Loewe-Opta; Deutschland
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 520 x 360 x 235 mm / 20.5 x 14.2 x 9.3 inch
3D Stereo Sound System with 3 speakers. Tone register keys.
Note: SAMS Photofacts makes no difference in equipment between models Cremona (a console with record changer and 4 speakers) and Magnet (a table model with 3 speakers).
See also domestic model Magnet 2735W.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 10 kg / 22 lb 0.4 oz (22.026 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Olympic-Opta folder)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 389 Folder 12 dated 2-58)
- Model page created by Philip O'Shields. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1614 models, 1353 with images and 1173 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Loewe-(Opta); Deutschland