Philips Belgium (Belgien)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Belgium (Belgien)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 11 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, (BC) Long Wave (LW), 2 x SW and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-245 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 15 cm = 5.9 inch
- Power out
- 8 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B5X14A /00 - Philips Belgium Belgien
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 552 x 242 x 216 mm / 21.7 x 9.5 x 8.5 inch
- SW2 range is selected by pressing MG+KG buttons together.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 10.5 kg / 23 lb 2 oz (23.128 lb)
- Model page created by Iven Müller. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 558 models, 534 with images and 323 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Belgium (Belgien)
The model is part of the collections of the following members.