- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Italy; Milano (MI)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 460 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110/220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: HI660A - Philips Italy; Milano MI
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Oswald Lechner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 375 models, 306 with images and 235 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Italy; Milano (MI)