- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. (Radio Corp.); Brooklyn (NY)
- 1962 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Pilot Radio & Television || Pilot Radio and Tube || Pilot Radio Corporation
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105 - 120 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tuner-Amplifier 654 - Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. Radio
- Book-shelf unit.
Pilot Tuner-Amplifier Model 654.
AC operated 18 tube FM-AM Receiver with Stereo Amplifier.
Tuning Range: FM 88 - 108MC, AM 540 - 1600KC.
Power Consumption 140 watts.
Similar to Pilot 654MA which is FM only.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 584, Folder 7, August 1962)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 515 models, 243 with images and 378 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pilot Electric Mfg. Co. (Radio Corp.); Brooklyn (NY)