A112 Receiver 1-12
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham
- 1958 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470/10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 10 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A112 Receiver 1-12 - RGD, Radio Gramophone
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 530 x 370 x 250 mm / 20.9 x 14.6 x 9.8 inch
The 3-15 and 3-20 are Auto Radiograms using the same chassis.
- LW: 1000 ... 2000 m
- MW: 187 ... 550 m
- SW: 17 ... 50 m
- VHF: 87 ... 100 MHz
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio And Television Servicing books (R&TVS) (R&TVS 1957-58 Ed. Vol V (1956-57) p 226)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 144 models, 109 with images and 66 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from RGD, Radio Gramophone Development; Birmingham