- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 460/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 9 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 13 cm = 5.1 inch
- Power out
- 3.5 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Spezialsuper B7 - Siemens & Halske, -Schuckert
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 340 x 250 x 190 mm / 13.4 x 9.8 x 7.5 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.4 kg / 9 lb 11.1 oz (9.692 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 238.00 DM
- External source of data
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Spezialsuper is part of the collections of the following members.