- Manufacturer / Brand
- Siera; Belgien
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 432 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / see notes: (110) 125; (200) 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 17 cm = 6.7 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: S111U - Siera; Belgien
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 490 x 330 x 250 mm / 19.3 x 13 x 9.8 inch
3 Band reception:
Tuning scale light bulbs type: 2 x 8095 (19V, 90mA).Loudspeaker Philips type 9708. No connectors for external loudspeaker or pick-up.This model is comparable with Philips 661U and Philips 713U. For a usable schematic, see the Philips 661U.
- LW: 750 - 2000 m.
- BC: 192 - 575 m.
- SW: 15,5 - 51 m.
The mains voltage can be chosen with a selector between 2 voltages: 125 and 220 Volt. In order to get the 110 or 200 Volt choice, a manual short circuit of resistor R38 must be made.
This model S111U was first commercialised in 1942 and again after the war in 1946 with the same properties as far as can be seen on the available documents.
Attention: chassis connected to the mains !
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.9 kg / 19 lb 9.7 oz (19.604 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Siera memento of tubes and models 1932-1946)
- Model page created by John Koster. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 438 models, 398 with images and 178 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Siera; Belgien