Handy Personal 7 Transistor
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- 1968 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Handy Personal 7 Transistor - Sony Corporation; Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11 x 7 x 4 inch / 279 x 178 x 102 mm
Sony All Transistor Portable Battery Operated AM Receiver Model Handy Personal 7 Transistor.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3742 models, 3607 with images and 835 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sony Corporation; Tokyo