- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 460/10700 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 10 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 150; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Jubilate 1061 - Telefunken Deutschland TFK,
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 345 x 230 x 200 mm / 13.6 x 9.1 x 7.9 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.6 kg / 12 lb 5.4 oz (12.335 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 219.00 DM
- External source of data
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Jubilate is part of the collections of the following members.