Control Panel 66
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon
- 1989 ?
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Quad
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / PP3: 1 x 9 / 9 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Control Panel 66 - Acoustical Manufacturing Co.
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 241 x 175 x 50 mm / 9.5 x 6.9 x 2 inch
The Quad 66 Control Panel is a battery powered infrared remote control unit which is supplied with the Quad 66 Preamplifier. It can also be powered by the 66 Preamplifier, there is a power lead stored inside the Control Panel which plugs into a socket on the front of the Preamplifier. It operates all Quad 66 Series separates, including the 66 Preamplifier / 606 Power Amplifier, 66 CD Player, 67 CD Player and 66 FM Tuner.
Specification System Infrared, Dual system; Quad system with dedicated microprocessor. Philips RC-5 system for Quad CD Player or any other player using this system. Rotary Controls Volume and Balance Press buttons Disc, CD-Play, Radio, A-V, Aux 1, Aux 2, Tape, Tilt (2), Bass Step (2), Filter (2), Cancel, Stand-By, Search (2), Track (2), Pause, Stop and Store.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.760 kg / 1 lb 10.8 oz (1.674 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (66 Preamplifier & Control Panel Instruction Book)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 37 models, 36 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Acoustical Manufacturing Co. Ltd, The; Huntingdon