- Manufacturer / Brand
- Dux Radio AB; Stockholm
- 1948 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 135; 150; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: V296 - Dux Radio AB; Stockholm
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 480 x 345 x 240 mm / 18.9 x 13.6 x 9.4 inch
Dux V296 is almost the same as Dux V295 (same schematic but some components differ; different wooden case).
- LW: 700 - 2000 m
- MW: 190 - 600 m
- SW1: 15.4 - 20.1 m
- SW2: 20 - 26 m
- SW3: 24.8 - 32.4 m
- SW4: 32.4 - 42.2 m
- SW5: 39.5 - 51.5 m.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 10.2 kg / 22 lb 7.5 oz (22.467 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Dux technical description 1948/49)
- Model page created by Lars Nord. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 202 models, 158 with images and 106 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Dux Radio AB; Stockholm