- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Norelco, North American Philips Co. Inc.; Dobbs Ferry and New York, NY
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Norelco
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, 2 Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Norelco B5X68A - Norelco, North American
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 518 x 374 x 223 mm / 20.4 x 14.7 x 8.8 inch
The Norelco B5X68A from North American Philips Inc. has the following wave bands:
FM: 108.0 - 87.5 MHz
SW1: 15.8 - 7.5 MHz
SW2: 7.5 - 3.2 MHz
MW: 1600 - 529 kHz
It has bass and treble controls on front, tuning, volume and push button selector. The speaker is of the type AD3700AM with an impedance of 800 ohms.
See also the European Philips model B5X68A.
Made in Holland (The Netherlands).
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 73 models, 54 with images and 24 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Norelco, North American Philips Co. Inc.; Dobbs Ferry and New York, NY