High Quality Radio (Hi-Q) BX642A /00
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 145; 160; 180; 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: High Quality Radio BX642A /00 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 630 x 250 x 240 mm / 24.8 x 9.8 x 9.4 inch
Hi-Q Series Bi-Ampli radio with separate output stages for bass and treble channels. Power consumption 100 W.
Two possible speaker setups: Type AD5003 (woofer and 2 tweeters in one cabinet, possibly never built) or woofer box AD5004 and 2 satellites AD5005.
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Maurice Hamm. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5158 models, 4274 with images and 3408 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt