- Manufacturer / Brand
- Metz Transformatoren- und Apparatefabrik (ex TAM), Fürth
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 460/10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s) 10 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 220; 240 Volt
- 3 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 6 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 209/3D WF - Metz Transformatoren- und
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 580 x 370 x 280 mm / 22.8 x 14.6 x 11 inch
- Metz 209/3D WF wird im Katalog des Rundfunk- und Fernsehgroßhandels 1954/55 als Typ 209/3D geführt. Die Service-Dokumentation zeigt beide Bezeichnungen. Drehbare Ferritantenne.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 11.3 kg / 24 lb 14.2 oz (24.89 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 329.00 DM
- External source of data
- Source of data
- Rundfunk- und Fernseh-Katalog 1954/55
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Other Models
Here you find 578 models, 451 with images and 299 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Metz Transformatoren- und Apparatefabrik (ex TAM), Fürth
Forum contributions about this model: Metz Transformatoren: 209/3D WF
Threads: 1 | Posts: 4
We have one of these radios here for an overhaul, and we are having problems realigning AM as there are differences between the set and the schematics on the model page, in particular the positions of the coils etc. which need to be adjusted during RF alignment. We have not as yet for instance identified its aerial trimmers. LW works well, MW lacks gain but is slightly unstable, but SW is very unstable. The IF has been successfully realigned, all tubular capacitors and worn out electrolytic capacitors have been replaced and its valves are all good. FM however works very well. The set arrived without its own service sheet and it is a model unknown in the UK and was purchased in Germany recently.
Does anyone have a more detailed service manual for this model please ?
Regards ....... Howard
Surrey Hills, England
Howard Craven, 24.Feb.14